- NO CHAIN
- COSY TWO BEDROOM END MEWS
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- CAR PORT & PARKING SPACE
- DINING KITCHEN, SPACIOUS LOUNGE, CONSERVATORY & SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & PVCU DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
***WATCH OUR ONLINE PROPERTY TOUR***
IN AN AREA OF CONSTANT DEMAND, THIS COSY TWO BEDROOM END MEWS HOME SITS PROUDLY IN A SMALL ENCLAVE, DISCREETLY POSITIONED WITHIN A STONE’S THROW FROM THE TOWN CENTRE AND ALL ITS AMENITIES. BOASTING ENCLOSED GARDENS, CARPORT AND PARKING SPACE. A GREAT PROPERTY IN A SUPER AREA, JUST READY AND WAITING FOR YOU!
Entrance hall. Dining Kitchen. Spacious lounge. Small conservatory. TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS. Shower room. Carport - off road parking for two cars. Enclosed rear garden. Gas central heating and PVCu double glazing.
Convenient location within easy walking distance of the town centre (0.2 miles) with its shops, bars and restaurants. Close by is the cricket ground and bowls club and the lawn tennis club which is only 500 metres away.
Congleton offers a perfect blend of cultural and leisure activities, and well-rated schooling. It hosts a choice of independent and multiple shops, as well as regular markets and craft fairs. The Daneside Theatre and the town’s Jazz & Blue Festival enhance an active cultural scene. Astbury Mere Country Park is ideal for easy exploration. With Congleton’s broad range of restaurant and bars, you can effortlessly unwind from the working week with family and friends. The town’s retail park offers a Marks & Spencer Simply Food, a comprehensive Boots, a large Tesco and more. The town boasts independent butchers, florists and newsagents as well as essential services such as chemists, doctors and dentists, and a gateway local hospital.
Congleton has outstanding transport and communications links :
• Immediate access to A34 and the soon to be completed Congleton Link Road, providing convenient main road travel to the North’s cities including Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool, and South to The Potteries, Newcastle under Lyme and Birmingham.
• Congleton is a 10 minute drive from junction 17 of the M6 Motorway, the North West’s primary arterial route, providing easy access to the surrounding areas, towns and cities.
• Manchester International Airport is only 18 miles away, offering direct flights to over 180 domestic and worldwide destinations.
• The major regional rail hub of Crewe is less than 12 miles by swift main roads, and will incorporate the new HS2 line, providing London links in 55 minutes.
• Congleton’s own railway station is 2 miles away, and provides frequent expresses to Manchester, and regular connections to Stoke on Trent and beyond.