There is a wide choice of estate agents on the Congleton High Street, so how do you choose which one to use? Decisions Decisions…here are a few things to consider…
Choose an agent who is local and who really knows their area. Timothy A Brown is your local, Independent Estate Agent. We will know who your potential buyers and tenants are, who to talk to and how best to market your property. We really do have the best chance of getting a great result, at the right price and quickly, having a team with over 200 years of property experience combined.
We are the only Estate Agent in Congleton who has been independently handpicked by Cartus, the premier provider of global relocation services, as their exclusive recommended Relocation Agent. As your local Relocation Agent, we work together with around 600 fellow Relocation Agent offices across England, Scotland and Wales, showcasing your property to increased buyer activity. We will have exclusive access to buyers looking to relocate to the area, before any other agent.
We are 100% Independent, meaning that, unlike other more corporate agents, our time and attention is focused only on you and your property, and not on selling you other products such as mortgages, financial and legal services.
Collectively our senior members have over 90 years of practice behind them, which gives the experience to speak with authority. Our team has been handpicked by us the company owners. They work with integrity and are incredibly committed. We are professional members of the RICS, NAEA and ARLA
Some agents may over value your property to impress you or through lack of experience. A correct valuation is absolutely vital. We have a thorough working knowledge of current buyer behaviour and our figures quoted are based on properties that have actually been sold with supporting evidence/comparisons.
Fair and transparent costs
It is often a huge mistake to simply go with the agent with the lowest commission. A cheaper agency may well be using inexperienced negotiators (who won’t advising you adequately), they may be short staffed (so you won’t always be kept informed over the progress of your sale) and they may have limited cover at weekends (which may result in you missing out on offers from potential buyers).
You will know exactly what you are being charged for and what it is for. Nothing is hidden and no cost will be a surprise to you.
Communication and Respect
We will keep you informed whatever the situation is. Good agents should be in regular contact with you and update you after each viewing. Good agents will advise you if/when they think changes need to be made to your property or the selling price. You should always know what is going on with your sale and you should feel confident that your agent is working hard for you.
We are confident that all of us at Timothy A Brown will offer the most professional, knowledgeable and supportive service to you our customers, and so here is:
Our promise to you:
- Your Viewings.... We will accompany all prospective buyers/tenants through your property (by arrangement), 7 days a week.
- Your Local Experts.... With our team having 200 years of property related experience, you can rely on our advice.
- The Response.... We will ensure a rapid response with honest feedback from viewers, and will follow up any interested parties.
- Communication.... Our experienced team will contact you regularly to discuss our progress, providing guidance and a tailored approach to ensure a successful sale/let.
- Your buyer.... We will inform you of your buyers circumstances, including their length of chain and financial ability, to allow you to make an informed decision prior to accepting an offer.
- Your sale.... You will have a highly experienced negotiator, communicating with all parties and offering advice and guidance from the moment the offer is made, through to completion.
- Service to you.... Your calls will always be answered by a member of our team in our Congleton Office, and never be passed to a call centre or voicemail, during our office hours.
For Your Property:
- High Quality Marketing.... We will produce bespoke, clearly worded particulars with floorplans and high quality professional photographs.
- National Exposure.... We will display your property on major property websites, to include www.Rightmove.co.uk and www.OnThe Market.com
- Let Your Property Speak.... We will design a virtual tour with professional commentary with you own TV Channel – FREE OF CHARGE.
- Network Promotion.... Your property will be exposed nationally through our unique membership of the www.Relocation-Agent-Network.co.uk, making your home available to ‘out of town buyers’ through our association with over 600 offices.
- State of the art.... We will constantly research and implement innovative ways to market your property in the best way possible, using the latest smart technology