- MASSIVELY EXTENDED 6 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN FITTED WITH TOP OF THE RANGE APPLIANCES
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS PLUS CONSERVATORY
- 3 BATHROOMS
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE
- EXTENSIVE DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY WITH PARKING FOR 4 CARS
- IMMACULATE REAR GARDEN
**WATCH OUR BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE 360 INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL TOUR**
AN OUTSTANDING FAMILY HOME REMODELLED, MASSIVELY EXTENDED AND STYLISHLY ENHANCED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM - BOTH INSIDE AND OUT!
We'd like to raise a glass to the lucky person who's first to view this beautiful home. We guarantee you'll be buying this home even before you skip through the threshold......it is that good!!
The current vendors should be incredibly proud of what they've achieved, transforming this house into a quite extraordinary home.
The lovely fresh interior is immediately evident when entering into the private entrance hall, with cloakroom off. The dining hall is a cool area and lovely light filled room to entertain. The breakfast kitchen is just sublime, having been expensively fitted out with top of the range built in appliances and complete with a Quooker boiling water tap! The separate utility matches the quality of the kitchen which then accesses the well heated conservatory which pretty much spans the full width of the house and enjoys a 180 degree view of the private gardens. The lounge is a generous size with open coal fireplace, window to front and sliding patio door to the rear gardens.
The first floor accommodation continues the trend of pristine presentation and impressive decor and has equally pleasing accommodation. The landing runs to the full width of the house and provides doorways to each of the 6 bedrooms (master and bedroom 2 with en suite shower rooms), with bedroom 3 currently used as a games room/office, and bedroom 6 fitted with wardrobes and hanging rails making it a superb walk-in wardrobe. Completing this floor is the main family bathroom with spa bath and shower over the bath.
Gas fired central heating is offered via a modern gas boiler and all windows and doors are PVCu double glazed throughout.
It's pretty outside too with two discreet areas laid with Indian stone, making suitable alfresco entertaining areas, and an extensive area laid with quality artificial grass. Outside and to the front is an extensive tarmacadam double width driveway for 4 cars.
Enjoying a privileged location on the distinguished Ennerdale Drive development and lying on the fringe of Astbury Mere Water Park, which offers an oasis, attracting an abundance of nature and wildlife, and is an excellent environment for families to enjoy pursuits such as cycling, lakeside walks and watersports.
Congleton offers a perfect blend of cultural and leisure activities, and well-rated schooling. It hosts a choice of independent and multiple shops, as well as regular markets and craft fairs. The Daneside Theatre and the town’s Jazz & Blues Festival enhance an active cultural scene.
Astbury Mere Country Park is ideal for easy exploration. With Congleton’s broad range of restaurant and bars, you can effortlessly unwind from the working week with family and friends. The town’s retail park offers a Marks & Spencer Simply Food, a comprehensive Boots, a large Tesco and more. The town boasts independent butchers, florists and newsagents as well as essential services such as chemists, doctors and dentists, and a gateway local hospital.
Congleton has outstanding transport and communications links :
• Immediate access to A34 and the new Congleton Link Road, providing convenient main road travel to the North’s cities including Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool, and South to The Potteries, Newcastle under Lyme and Birmingham.
• Congleton is a 10 minute drive from junction 17 of the M6 Motorway, the North West’s primary arterial route, providing easy access to the surrounding areas, towns and cities.
• Manchester International Airport is only 18 miles away, offering direct flights to over 180 domestic and worldwide destinations.
• The major regional rail hub of Crewe is less than 12 miles by swift main roads, and will incorporate the new HS2 line, providing London links in 55 minutes.
• Congleton’s own railway station is 2 miles away, and provides frequent expresses to Manchester, and regular connections to Stoke on Trent and beyond.