- INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- HALL, LOUNGE, DINING AREA, CONSERVATORY, BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM & MODERN BATHROOM
- IMMENSE ROOF SPACE (POTENTIAL TO CONVERT INTO TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS - SUBJECT TO NECESSARY CONSENTS)
- DRIVEWAY, GARAGE & CAR PORT
- ENCLOSED SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
***WATCH OUR ONLINE VIDEO TOUR***
**PRIVATE NON OVERLOOKED POSITION** A PLEASANTLY PRESENTED INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH POTENTIAL TO CONVERT THE IMMENSE ROOF SPACE TO CREATE TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS. ELEVATED POSITION ON THE FRINGE OF THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER BUGLAWTON LOCALITY. GENEROUS, MATURE GARDEN ENJOYING A SOUTHERLY ASPECT. OPEN COUNTRYSIDE AND CANALSIDE WALKS ON YOUR DOORSTEP. IDEALLY LOCATED ON THE EAST SIDE OF CONGLETON ALLOWING FOR SPEEDY ACCESS TO MACCLESFIELD.
Reception hall, lounge, dining area, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, two double bedrooms, en suite shower room and modern bathroom. Immense roof space with potential to create two further bedrooms and shower room (subject to necessary consents). Driveway, garage, and car port. Established lawned gardens to front and rear
This spacious and pleasantly presented individually designed detached bungalow is located close to open countryside, which allows those who enjoy rural pursuits to take advantage for the countryside on its doorstep. The bungalow is approached via its own private driveway, which terminates at the attached garage and carport, which provides an area suitable for the storage of a boat/trailer/caravan. The main entrance leads into the reception hallway with doors to all rooms and access to vast roof space which, as aforementioned, has potential to convert to further additional bedrooms. From the hallway is the spacious lounge, having feature fireplace with living flame gas fire inset, which opens into the dining area, and beyond is the conservatory enjoying views over the rear gardens. The breakfast kitchen is a nice size, and there are two double bedrooms (master with a bijou shower room off) with modern bathroom having a white suite completing the accommodation. Externally are established lawned gardens to the front and rear, with an extensive patio ideal for alfresco entertaining.
It is positioned in the favoured Buglawton suburb, with open countryside and canalside walks close by. Practically "around the corner" is a convenience store which offers a decent range of day to day household goods, and it's within the catchment of reputable primary schools; Buglawton and Havannah, and there's even a pleasant public house just a gentle stroll away.
Congleton has outstanding transport and communications links :
• Convenient main road travel to the North’s cities including Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool, and South to The Potteries, Newcastle under Lyme and Birmingham.
• Congleton is a 15 minute drive from junction 17 of the M6 Motorway, the North West’s primary arterial route, providing easy access to the surrounding areas, towns and cities.
• Manchester International Airport is only 19 miles away, offering direct flights to over 180 domestic and worldwide destinations.
• The major regional rail hub of Crewe is less than 12 miles by swift main roads, and will incorporate the new HS2 line, providing London links in 55 minutes.
• Congleton’s own railway station is 2 miles away, and provides frequent expresses to Manchester, and regular connections to Stoke on Trent and beyond.
Congleton offers a perfect blend of cultural and leisure activities, and well-rated schooling. It hosts a choice of independent and multiple shops, as well as regular markets and craft fairs. The Daneside Theatre and the town’s Jazz & Blues Festival enhance an active cultural scene.
Astbury Mere Country Park is ideal for easy exploration. With Congleton’s broad range of restaurant and bars, you can effortlessly unwind from the working week with family and friends. The town’s retail park offers a Marks & Spencer Simply Food, a comprehensive Boots, a large Tesco and more. The town boasts independent butchers, florists and newsagents as well as essential services such as chemists, doctors and dentists, and a gateway local hospital.