- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY
- FANTASTIC COMMUTER LINKS
- HIGH QUALITY & WELL LAID OUT ACCOMMODATION
- DOUBLE LENGTH BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- DETACHED GARAGE
- ENCLOSED LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- CALL US NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
NEW TO MARKET! VIEW OUR 360 VIRTUAL TOUR TODAY!
Superb family size home with fantastic commuter links!
Call our office or send an enquiry now to avoid disappointment!
Splendidly situated on the fringe of the established Seddons built development known as 'The Green', this 4 bedroomed detached residence offers high quality and well laid out accommodation most would expect from such a reputable developer.
Adorned with attractive tile hung cladding and set out in such a way to allow a vastness of space while keeping a cosy family feel, this property will undoubtedly not go unsecured for long!
Locality - Congleton offers a perfect blend of cultural and leisure activities, and well-rated schooling. It hosts a choice of independent and multiple shops, as well as regular markets and craft fairs. The Daneside Theatre and the town’s Jazz & Blue Festival enhance an active cultural scene.
Accommodation – In brief this property comprises of: hallway, kitchen, dining room, WC, a sizeable lounge to the ground floor with four good size bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom, and family bathroom to the first floor, not to forget the detached garage with power to the property’s flank.
Location and travel links –
• Immediate access to A34 and the soon to be completed Congleton Link Road, providing convenient main road travel to the North’s cities including Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool, and South to The Potteries, Newcastle under Lyme and Birmingham.
• Lower Heath is a 10 minute drive from junction 17 of the M6 Motorway, the North West’s primary arterial route, providing easy access to the surrounding areas, towns and cities.
• Manchester International Airport is only 18 miles away, offering direct flights to over 180 domestic and worldwide destinations.
• The major regional rail hub of Crewe is less than 12 miles by swift main roads, and will incorporate the new HS2 line, providing London links in 55 minutes.
• Congleton’s own railway station is 2 miles away, and provides frequent expresses to Manchester, and regular connections to Stoke on Trent and beyond
We undoubtedly have the location, location, location factor with this one! Call us to view today!
*Our vendors will be moving into a new build property, therefore this residence will be ready for occupation from October.