- WELL PRESENTED MID MEWS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY PROVIDING PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO CONGLETON TOWN CENTRE
- SMALL CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
**CHAIN FREE** **A LITTLE GEM OF A PROPERTY**
***TAKE A LOOK AT OUR 360 INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL TOUR***
A great chance to own a really well maintained mature mews property, with recent improvements such as a new roof, majority new windows and doors, with the property boasting well balanced room sizes and a clean and tidy interior. Hugely benefited with DOUBLE WIDTH TWO CAR DRIVEWAY and pleasant enclosed rear gardens, making a lovely outside space!!
Situated in a small cul-de-sac position, which within its immediate vicinity offers the likes of Congleton Retail Park which includes Tesco and Marks & Spencer Food, with the town centre within easy reach and such is its position allows convenient access to the main Manchester and Macclesfield arterial routes.
Congleton offers a perfect blend of cultural and leisure activities, and well-rated schooling. It hosts a choice of independent and multiple shops, as well as regular markets and craft fairs. The Daneside Theatre and the town’s Jazz & Blue Festival enhance an active cultural scene.
Astbury Mere Country Park is ideal for easy exploration. With Congleton’s broad range of restaurant and bars, you can effortlessly unwind from the working week with family and friends. The town’s retail park offers a Marks & Spencer Simply Food, a comprehensive Boots, a large Tesco and more. The town boasts independent butchers, florists and newsagents as well as essential services such as chemists, doctors and dentists, and a gateway local hospital.
Lower Heath has outstanding transport and communications links :
• Immediate access to A34 and the just completed Congleton Link Road, providing convenient main road travel to the North’s cities including Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool, and South to The Potteries, Newcastle under Lyme and Birmingham.
• Lower Heath is a 10 minute drive from junction 17 of the M6 Motorway, the North West’s primary arterial route, providing easy access to the surrounding areas, towns and cities.
• Manchester International Airport is only 18 miles away, offering direct flights to over 180 domestic and worldwide destinations.
• The major regional rail hub of Crewe is less than 12 miles by swift main roads, and will incorporate the new HS2 line, providing London links in 55 minutes.
• Congleton’s own railway station is 2 miles away, and provides frequent expresses to Manchester, and regular connections to Stoke on Trent and beyond
Situated in a small cul-de-sac position, which allows immediate access onto the main North/South A34, with the centre of Congleton a short walk away offering an array of shops, restaurants and bars and with conveniences such as Congleton Retail Park across the road, which includes a major nationwide supermarket.
Complemented with PVCu double glazing and gas central heating, the main entrance leads to the reception hallway with the lounge off, which then leads to the good sized dining kitchen and CONSERVATORY
The first floor landing provides access to the two double bedrooms and family bathroom fitted.
Congleton is a small thriving town ideally placed for easy access to the Potteries, Macclesfield, Stockport and Manchester. Benefiting from an excellent road infra structure, and only 8 miles from the M6 motorway, the property is well placed being within an easy drive of the main business centres. Congleton provides Primary and Secondary Schools, a wide range of shops and lies on the verge of Greenbelt Cheshire countryside whilst the Peak District National Park is also within a short distance.