- BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED MID TERRACE COTTAGE
- DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE
- STUNNING FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- HUGE DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY FOR 4 CARS
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDENS
- USEFUL GARAGE/WORKSHOP
- EXTENSIVE FARMLAND VIEWS
- RURAL HAMLET OF SMALLWOOD
***WATCH OUR BRAND NEW INTERACTIVE 360 TOUR***
A HOME THAT JUST QUITE SIMPLY MAKES YOU SMILE! STIRRING EMOTIONS OF LAZY SUMMER HOLIDAYS SPENT IN THE COUNTRY WITH ITS FRESH, LIGHT AND AIRY INTERIOR.....AND BLISTERINGLY BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OVER ROLLING CHESHIRE FARMLAND. A LOVELY, LOVELY HOME WHICH THE FORTUNATE NEW OWNERS WILL SURE TO BE PROUD OF.
A beautifully proportioned and lavishly renovated mid terrace cottage, of only four other residences, which over recent years has undergone an extensive programme of refurbishment with private gardens, GARAGE and generous FOUR CAR driveway.
Located in an idyllic setting in the rural hamlet of Smallwood, which is approximately three miles east of Sandbach and three miles southwest of Congleton, with excellent communications close by, to the main M6 arterial routes. The highly reputed Smallwood Church of England Primary School is literally "a stones throw away", and exploring Cheshire's wonderful countryside, couldn't be more convenient, with pleasant walks immediately on the doorstep; easily forming part of your daily routine, and as importantly, an easy stroll takes you the fine local hostelries of The Brownlow, The Bluebell and the decadent Pecks Restaurant.
This fine residence has been restored to a particularly high standard, and the thought, time and attention to quality detail is immediately obvious within a few seconds of entering this delightful home.
The reception hall with central staircase up to the first floor, provides doorways to the separate lounge and highly desirable open plan dining kitchen. The lounge features a dual aspect; farmland to the front and gardens to the rear and has the lovely addition of a wood burning stove! The stunning fitted dining kitchen is certainly the centrepiece of this marvellous renovation - eye catching in every way! Modern bespoke units and complementary quartz work surfaces, with an array of built in appliances and Karndean flooring throughout the ground floor.
The first floor continues the trend of pristine presentation and impressive decor and has equally pleasing accommodation. Firstly there are two double bedrooms, and the bathroom, which is a real gem, fitted with a crisp white 3 piece suite, stunning tiling and with a mains fed shower over the bath. Central heating is offered via a modern gas combi boiler and all windows have recently been replaced with flush fit casements, with the main entrance doors having also been upgraded too. Nest thermostat/heating that can be controlled by phone app.
Its pretty outside too with paved terrace sitting out areas, established well stocked borders, and hardstanding for further parking, plus there's also useful sized GARAGE. To the front is an extensive double width deep driveway, easily accommodating FOUR cars, with a raised Indian stone terrace, spanning the full width of the property, which makes an ideal seating area, maximising enjoyment of the impressive farmland views.
The main local town of Congleton offers a perfect blend of cultural and leisure activities, and well-rated schooling. It hosts a choice of independent and multiple shops, as well as regular markets and craft fairs. The Daneside Theatre and the town’s Jazz & Blue Festival enhance an active cultural scene.
Astbury Mere Country Park is ideal for easy exploration. With Congleton’s broad range of restaurant and bars, you can effortlessly unwind from the working week with family and friends. The town’s retail park offers a Marks & Spencer Simply Food, a comprehensive Boots, a large Tesco and more. The town boasts independent butchers, florists and newsagents as well as essential services such as chemists, doctors and dentists, and a gateway local hospital.
Congleton has outstanding transport and communications links :
• Immediate access to A34 and the just completed Congleton Link Road, which provides convenient main road travel to the North’s cities including Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool, and South to The Potteries, Newcastle under Lyme and Birmingham.
• Congleton is a 10 minute drive from junction 17 of the M6 Motorway, the North West’s primary arterial route, providing easy access to the surrounding areas, towns and cities.
• Manchester International Airport is only 18 miles away, offering direct flights to over 180 domestic and worldwide destinations.
• The major regional rail hub of Crewe is less than 15 miles by swift main roads, and will incorporate the new HS2 line, providing London links in 55 minutes.
• Congleton’s own railway station is a 10 minute drive away, and provides frequent expresses to Manchester, and regular connections to Stoke on Trent and beyond.