- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY
- PVCU DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & USEFUL CELLAR
- REAR WALLED COURTYARD
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF CONGLETON PARK & TOWN CENTRE
FANTASTIC FIRST TIME BUYERS OR RENTAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
A vastly improved mid terrace property ideal for either a first time buyer, with whom we sympathise, are finding it difficult to gain a hold on the housing ladder, or also ideal for investors who wish to start or add to their portfolio.
Literally within a ‘stone's throw’ of the town centre and its shops, bars and restaurants. The “award winning” Congleton Park is found “at the end of the road” which is a majestic place, with children’s play areas, playing fields and the eclectic bar/restaurant “Stock at The Pavilion”, which offers a mix of casual and quirky, vintage and modern.
The front entrance offers access to the living room through dining room, which then leads into the modern fitted kitchen. With a useful cellar completing the ground floor. The first floor landing provides doorways to each of the two double bedrooms and finally is the modern bathroom fitted with a crisp white suite with shower over the bath. The property is complemented with full PVCu double glazing and gas central heating.
Outside is a delightful walled courtyard with space for a table and chairs - a great space for alfresco dining and BBQ'in.
TWO MUNICIPAL CAR PARKS ARE CLOSE BY PROVIDING AMPLE UNRESTRICTED PARKING.
Congleton offers a perfect blend of cultural and leisure activities, and well-rated schooling. It hosts a choice of independent and multiple shops, as well as regular markets and craft fairs. The Daneside Theatre and the town’s Jazz & Blue Festival enhance an active cultural scene.
Astbury Mere Country Park is ideal for easy exploration. With Congleton’s broad range of restaurant and bars, you can effortlessly unwind from the working week with family and friends. The town’s retail park offers a Marks & Spencer Simply Food, a comprehensive Boots, a large Tesco and more. The town boasts independent butchers, florists and newsagents as well as essential services such as chemists, doctors and dentists, and a gateway local hospital.
Congleton has outstanding transport and communications links :
• Immediate access to A34 and the just completed Congleton Link Road, providing convenient main road travel to the North’s cities including Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool, and South to The Potteries, Newcastle under Lyme and Birmingham.
• Lower Heath is a 10 minute drive from junction 17 of the M6 Motorway, the North West’s primary arterial route, providing easy access to the surrounding areas, towns and cities.
• Manchester International Airport is only 18 miles away, offering direct flights to over 180 domestic and worldwide destinations.
• The major regional rail hub of Crewe is less than 12 miles by swift main roads, and will incorporate the new HS2 line, providing London links in 55 minutes.
• Congleton’s own railway station is 1 mile away, and provides frequent expresses to Manchester, and regular connections to Stoke on Trent and beyond