- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED 'OXFORD' DESIGN HOME
- HIGH ENERGY EFFICIENCY - RATING 'B'
- 'MOORES' FITTED KITCHEN & SEPARATE UTILITY
- EN SUITE, FAMILY BATHROOM & DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- SOUTH FACING OPEN ASPECT LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- CRANBERRY GARDENS - LEADING NEW BUILD DEVELOPMENT
- RESIDUE OF 10 YEAR NHBC
***WATCH OUR ONLINE VIDEO TOUR***
We have here the home of your DREAMS! Cranberry Gardens (even a lovely name), by Redrow Homes, is one of the leading new build developments in the LOWER HEATH locality. Skilled CRAFTMANSHIP and pride may be seen as characteristics of a bygone age of architecture; yet with Redrows celebrated Heritage Collection, these qualities have been brought back to life. With an exterior inspired by the Arts and Crafts movement, The Oxford looks the archetype of a classic English home. Yet once inside, the 21st century lifestyle it has been designed for is evident. Chic interior design placed alongside contemporary appliances and features all contribute to making The Oxford a home in which the modern family can enjoy an unrivalled lifestyle.
With 4 bedrooms, 1 of which enjoys the luxury of an en-suite, there is plenty of room for the whole family to live together comfortably. A home of character and quality, The Oxford could be the home of your dreams.
The vendors of this particular home have invested heavily on bringing in additions, upgrades and have beautifully landscaped the SOUTH FACING OPEN ASPECT rear gardens, making it a lovely safe and secure environment for families. There is a bespoke "Moores' fitted kitchen with complementary "Mandarin" tiling, and an abundance of quality built in appliances. The reception hall even features stunning "Fired Earth" floor tiling - it's beautiful.
The Redrow difference has always been in the detail. That’s why in practically every room, you’ll find a special feature or an inspired touch that’s been designed to impress. Touches you’ll find all around you in this home. From stunning brick detailing, high quality sandstone plinths, headers and sills, wide barge boards, decorative ridgework and ornate finials, every home is built to an individual specification.
Enjoy the peace of mind knowing that this Redrow home is not only better for the planet, but it also works out much cheaper for you to run… This home offers, on average, a 53% improvement in heat loss compared to homes built in the 1970's and 35% over homes built just 10 years ago. *Research conducted by National Energy Services and commissioned by the New Homes Marketing Board.
In a reversal of the usual pattern, it is older pupils who will have less far to go for school, with Eaton Bank Academy just a short walk from the development. Eaton Bank is rated ‘good with outstanding features’ by Ofsted and is a highly popular school delivering great results. Congleton High School offers an alternative, and is ranked ‘good’ by Ofsted. Primary pupils have a short school run to either Buglawton Primary, Havannah Primary or St Mary’s Catholic Primary, all just a few minutes drive away and all ranked ‘good’.
Situated in the highly regarded Lower Heath area, which within its immediate vicinity offers the likes of Congleton Retail Park which includes Tesco and Marks & Spencer Food, with the town centre within easy reach and such is its position to the north of Congleton allows convenient access to the main Manchester and Macclesfield arterial routes.
Congleton offers a perfect blend of cultural and leisure activities, and well-rated schooling. It hosts a choice of independent and multiple shops, as well as regular markets and craft fairs. The Daneside Theatre and the town’s Jazz & Blue Festival enhance an active cultural scene. Astbury Mere Country Park is ideal for easy exploration. With Congleton’s broad range of restaurant and bars, you can effortlessly unwind from the working week with family and friends. The town’s retail park offers a Marks & Spencer Simply Food, a comprehensive Boots, a large Tesco and more. The town boasts independent butchers, florists and newsagents as well as essential services such as chemists, doctors and dentists, and a gateway local hospital.
Lower Heath has outstanding transport and communications links :
• Immediate access to A34 and the soon to be completed Congleton Link Road, providing convenient main road travel to the North’s cities including Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool, and South to The Potteries, Newcastle under Lyme and Birmingham.
• Lower Heath is a 10 minute drive from junction 17 of the M6 Motorway, the North West’s primary arterial route, providing easy access to the surrounding areas, towns and cities.
• Manchester International Airport is only 18 miles away, offering direct flights to over 180 domestic and worldwide destinations.
• The major regional rail hub of Crewe is less than 12 miles by swift main roads, and will incorporate the new HS2 line, providing London links in 55 minutes.
• Congleton’s own railway station is 2 miles away, and provides frequent expresses to Manchester, and regular connections to Stoke on Trent and beyond