- TWO BEDROOM LINK DETACHED
- LOUNGE, MODERN DINING KITCHEN & CONSERVATORY
- CARPORT & DRIVEWAY
- LAWNED GARDENS
- ACCESS TO CANAL AT THE REAR VIA GARDEN GATE
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
***NO STAMP DUTY TO PAY AND NO ONWARD CHAIN - WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT!***
A LOVELY, LOVELY HOME.....IT'S LINK DETACHED, THE GARDENS BACK DIRECTLY ONTO THE MACCLESFIELD CANAL, HAS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, BOASTS LIGHT AND AIRY ROOMS. EXCELLENT SOUGHT AFTER LOCALITY. ONLY A FEW MINUTES WALK FROM CONGLETON STATION, LOCAL SHOPS AND OPEN COUNTRYSIDE.
Two double bedrooms, lounge, dining kitchen, CONSERVATORY and bathroom. CANALSIDE OUTLOOK. Decent sized rear lawned gardens. Useful carport. Driveway for at least two cars. Full PVCu double glazing and gas central heating.
Congleton offers a perfect blend of cultural and leisure activities, and well-rated schooling. It hosts a choice of independent and multiple shops, as well as regular markets and craft fairs. The Daneside Theatre and the town’s Jazz & Blue Festival enhance an active cultural scene.
Astbury Mere Country Park is ideal for easy exploration. With Congleton’s broad range of restaurant and bars, you can effortlessly unwind from the working week with family and friends. The town’s retail park offers a Marks & Spencer Simply Food, a comprehensive Boots, a large Tesco and more. The town boasts independent butchers, florists and newsagents as well as essential services such as chemists, doctors and dentists, and a gateway local hospital.
Congleton has outstanding transport and communications links :
• Access to the A34 and the soon to be completed Congleton Link Road, provides convenient main road travel to the North’s cities including Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool, and South to The Potteries, Newcastle under Lyme and Birmingham.
• Derwent Drive is a 15 minute drive from junction 17 of the M6 Motorway, the North West’s primary arterial route, providing easy access to the surrounding areas, towns and cities.
• Manchester International Airport is only 18 miles away, offering direct flights to over 180 domestic and worldwide destinations.
• The major regional rail hub of Crewe is less than 12 miles by swift main roads, and will incorporate the new HS2 line, providing London links in 55 minutes.
• Congleton’s own railway station is a short walk away, and provides frequent expresses to Manchester, and regular connections to Stoke on Trent and beyond