- INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSE DEVELOPMENT
- 10 INDUSTRIAL UNITS IN 2 SEPARATE BLOCKS
- EACH UNIT GROSS FLOOR AREA OF 110.6m² (1190.4ft²)
- WITH 32m² (344ft²) MEZZANINE FLOOR OFFICE SPACE
- PLUS VAT PLUS 50% OVERAGE FOR 25 YEARS IF PLANNING CHANGED TO RESIDENTIAL USE
OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £1,000,000 PLUS VAT PLUS 50% OVERAGE FOR 25 YEARS IF PLANNING CHANGED TO RESIDENTIAL USE
10 Units. Two banks of five units, separated by a vehicular turning area, finished in profiled metal cladding over lower level brickwork under a profiled metal sheet roof incorporating roof lights.
Each unit gross floor area of 110.6m² (1190.4ft²) with 32m² (344ft²) mezzanine floor office space. Each unit would have an eaves height of 8m (26ft 3in) and ridge height for 10.86m (35ft 8in) with roller door.
The development will be built on an existing fenced ‘brownfield use’ site of 1.013 acres (0.41 ha). Outline application has been approved for the demolition of an existing building and the erection of 10 Industrial/Warehouse Units.
The proposal is to clear the site of existing buildings and construct two terraces of units together with parking and turning areas. The application is in outline, with all matters reserved. The application indicates gross internal floor space of 14,265 sq m (15,349 ft²) of B1/B2 and B8 uses could be provided. For further details, please refer to Cheshire East Council Planning Department quoting Application Number 20/2520M and Decision Notice dated 1/10/2020.
The site is located in a mixed use area which is going to be redeveloped in the near future. The council briefly indicated on Page 227 of the Local Plan Strategy 2010-2030 Site LPS 13 that this edge of town area has been earmarked for the following:
• A delivery of link road between Congleton Road and London Road (please refer to Planning Application Number 19/1796M). It is proposed that a new roundabout will be built on the edge of this site allowing good access.
• This would allow the development to link into 1,050 dwellings
• Around 5 hectares of employment land
• 5,000 sq metres for the provision of a new superstore
• New primary school, public house and restaurants, health club/gym, as well as green infrastructure.