- NEW BUILD - 2 BED 3 STOREY MEWS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING KITCHEN
- DRIVE-IN CARPORT GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC ROLLER SHUTTER DOOR
- BESPOKE STONE WORK TO THE GROUND FLOOR ENTRANCE AND ALL WINDOW SILLS
- CONVENIENT FOR CONGLETON RAILWAY STATION, WITH ACCESS TO NATIONWIDE RAIL NETWORKS
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS, BARS & RESTAURANTS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CONGLETON'S AWARD WINNING PARK AND LEISURE CENTRE
- NO CHAIN
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY, BUY TO LET OR LOCK UP AND LEAVE!!!
AN INNOVATIVE NEW BUILD DEVELOPMENT OF ONLY FOUR TWO BEDROOM THREE STOREY MEWS HOMES SET WITHIN A SMALL COURTYARD, EACH WITH THEIR OWN DRIVE-IN CARPORT GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC ROLLER SHUTTER DOOR.
***COMBINING THE LATEST BUILDING TECHNOLOGIES, WITH HIGH EFFICIENCY IN MIND***BESPOKE STONE WORK TO THE GROUND FLOOR ENTRANCE AND ALL WINDOW SILLS** HEATING AND HOT WATER PROVIDED BY STATE OF THE ART GAS CENTRAL HEATING***INTELLIGENT DESIGN MAXIMISING SPACE***PRIVATE CARPORT GARAGING WITH ELECTRIC ROLLER SHUTTER DOOR***POPULAR LOCATION WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOWN CENTRE, CONGLETON PARK AND LEISURE CENTRE***
Carport garaging with large store room off. First floor with 'modern feel’ open plan living/dining kitchen, store cupboard and separate w.c. Second floor with two bedrooms and bathroom. High performance PVCu double glazing. Efficient gas central heating system.
You just have to view this lovely home - it's ALL BRAND NEW.
A light and airy home offering outstanding design and specification, expected by today's modern generation, at an affordable price. EXTREMELY ENERGY EFFICIENT. The property occupies an excellent and convenient location close to the centre of town with it’s shops, bars and restaurants as well as being only a short walk to Congleton Park and Railway Station.
Literally within a ‘stones' throw’ of the town centre and its shops, bars and restaurants. The “award winning” Congleton Park is found close by which is a majestic place, with children’s play areas, playing fields and the eclectic bar/restaurant “Stock at The Pavilion”, which offers a mix of casual and quirky, vintage and modern. Congleton Railway Station is found at the top of Park Lane, providing links to national rail networks and frequent expresses to London.
The town centre boasts a Marks and Spencer Simply Food, Tesco, butchers, florists and newsagents as well as essential services such as chemists, doctors and dentists. With Congleton being so central means the M6 motorway and main arterial routes to Manchester Airport are easily accessible by road.
• External lighting
• Tarmac front to driveway areas
• Private carport garaging with electric roller shutter door
• Compact rear courtyard garden
• Contemporary kitchen featuring matt / gloss kitchen doors
• Soft closers to all units and drawers
• Quality preparation surfaces
• One and a half bowl recessed sink
• Quality flooring
• Fully tiled splashback
• Bespoke bathroom with contemporary sanitaryware
• Chrome complementary brassware
• Electric shaver point
• Shower over bath in bathroom
• Half height tiling to bathroom / full tiling to shower enclosure
• Tiled floors to bathrooms
• Rainforest style shower head to all bathrooms
• Polished chrome towel radiators
Safety and Security
• Mains and battery powered smoke detectors
• Window locks to all windows
Mechanical and Electrical
• LED downlighters to kitchen and bathrooms
• White switches and sockets
• Pre-wired phone socket
• Pre-wired digital TV aerial
• Gas central heating throughout
• Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms
• All walls and ceilings finished in matt emulsion
• All internal woodwork painted pure white eggshell
• Internal doors - oak laminate with chrome handles
• High performance PVCu double glazed windows
• Composite high security front door and black electric roller carport garage door
• High levels of cavity and loft thermal insulation
• 10 year insurance backed CRL build warranty