- RARE BUILDING PLOT WITH OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION: APPLICATION NO. 18/4127C
- PLOT EXTENDING TO 342.63M SQ (3688 SQ FT) OR THEREABOUTS
- HIGHLY RESPECTED MOSSLEY LOCALITY
- OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A DETACHED TWO STOREY DWELLING
- WALKING DISTANCE OF LOCAL SHOPS & RAILWAY STATION
- CLOSE TO OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
RARE BUILDING PLOT WITH OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION - Reference no: 18/4127C
(Land formerly belonging to 43 Cross Lane Congleton Cheshire CW12 3JX)
"Build your own home" Situated in the Mossley area, one of Congleton's most desirable locations, is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a building plot with Outline Planning Permission for a detached two storey dwelling. The building plot extends to approximately 342.63m² (3688 sq ft).
Positioned on arguably one of the best residential addresses in Congleton, located in a prime area with such array of conveniences laid out on it’s doorstep. Literally within 5 minutes' walk (if that…depending on your speed) you will find the town’s railway station (so no need to drive there), plus a dizzying array of shops to include a chemist, bakers, hardware and convenience store, barbers, hairdressers and post office, plus the latest edition….The Wonky Pear…a just opened micro bar, hostelry….with a lovely eclectic relaxed atmosphere. School catchment wise, the local, easily reached C of E Mossley Primary School is close by and is another draw for families to locate within this locality, plus before and after schools and day nursery are within easy reach too.