- 'HELP TO BUY' IS AVAILABLE ON THIS DEVELOPMENT
- NEW BUILD - 3 BED 3 STOREY END MEWS - APPROXIMATELY 1541 SQFT
- HIGH SPECIFICATION - LOW ENERGY
- MODERN DESIGN OPEN PLAN LIVING TO INCLUDE LOUNGE/DINING ROOM/KITCHEN/ORANGERY
- CLOAKROOM, UTILITY, FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN SUITE
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY FOR 2 CARS & LANDSCAPED SOUTH FACING GARDENS
- EXCLUSIVE CUL DE SAC DEVELOPMENT OF ONLY 12 NEW BUILD PROPERTIES
- 10 YEAR INSURANCE BACKED CRL BUILD WARRANTY
STUNNING 3 BED MID MEWS HOME - APPROXIMATELY 1500 SQFT
HELP TO BUY IS AVAILABLE ON THIS DEVELOPMENT
Park Pavilion is an exclusive collection of 12 beautifully crafted 3 and 4 bedroom family homes situated in a secluded setting overlooking the Cheshire Plain. Positioned within the Park Lane Conservation area these high specification, uniquely designed properties offer the quintessential setting for suburban family life.
Situated just off the sought after Park Lane, Park Pavilion is conveniently situated a few minutes from the town centre shops and restaurants, Congleton Park, the leisure centre and the railway station, which offers connections to national networks and frequent expresses to London and Manchester.
Beartown by name but not bare by nature…..
Congleton is dripping with history, the market town dates back as far as the Neolithic Age. In the 1620’s it is believed that Congleton sold its town bible and used the proceeds to purchase a new town bear forever earning it the nickname “Beartown”
Located within the heart of the Cheshire countryside you are never far from a picturesque scene fit for a postcard.
Congleton boasts excellent transport links to the North West. Park Pavilion is only a 10 minute drive away from junction 17 of the M6 motorway, the North West’s primary arterial route, providing easy access to the surrounding areas, towns and cities. The development also lies only a 10 minute walk from Congleton train station which is located on the West Coast main line. This benefits from hourly direct services to Manchester City Centre within 40 minutes and Stoke on Trent within 15 minutes.
Congleton offers a blend of cultural and leisure activities perfectly. It hosts a number of independent and chain shops, as well as regularly scheduled markets and craft fairs. The Daneside Theatre is the local theatre and is part of an active cultural scene. The Astbury Mere Country Park is ideal for exploring the local countryside. Combined with the broad range of restaurant and bars it is effortlessly possible to while away the hours and unwind from the working week with family and friends.
- External lighting to front of the properties.
- Fully landscaped front and rear gardens.
- Block paviours to driveways.
- Indian stone paving to pathways and patios.
- 1.8m close boarded fences to side and rear.
- 2 Allocated parking spaces per house.
- South facing gardens to the rear of each property.
- Contemporary kitchen featuring matt / gloss handless kitchen doors.
- Soft closers to all units and drawers.
- Quartz solid worktop.
- NEFF Oven.
- NEFF Induction Hob.
- NEFF Integrated dishwasher.
- Integrated fridge.
- Integrated freezer.
- Wine cooler.
- One and a half bowl recessed sink.
- Breakfast bar.
- Internal cutlery and pan storage.
- Tiled floors to the kitchen and orangeries.
- Fully tiled splashback.
- Internal unit lighting *optional extra*
- Choice of cabinets colour doors *optional extra*
Bathrooms & En-Suites
- Bespoke bathrooms in contemporary style.
- Villeroy and Boch white sanitary ware.
- Chrome complementary brassware.
- Electric shaver point to each bathroom.
- Shower over bath in bathrooms.
- Half-height tiling to bathroom / full tiling to shower enclosure.
- Tiled floors to bathrooms.
- Slim-line shower trays to en-suite.
- Frameless shower screen.
- Rainforest style shower head to all bathrooms.
- Polished chrome towel radiators.
Safety & Security
- Mains and battery powered smoke detector.
- Window locks to all windows.
Mechanical & Electrical
- LED down lighters to ground floor / hallways / bathrooms.
- Feature pendant lights to kitchen
- Brushed stainless steel switches & sockets.
- Pre-wired phone socket.
- Pre-wired digital TV aerial.
- Gas central heating throughout.
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor.
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms to the upper floors.
- All walls & ceiling finished in matt emulsion.
- All internal woodwork painted pure white eggshell.
- Internal doors painted in satin white.
- All ironmongery brushed stainless steel.
- Double glazed PVCu windows.
- Solid timber front doors.
- Bi-fold aluminium doors and orangeries to south facing gardens.
- High levels of cavity & loft thermal insulation.
- 10 year insurance backed CRL build warranty.
IMAGES ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY