- STUNNING CONTEMPORARY FOUR BED DETACHED
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING AREA
- EN SUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM
- SEPARATE SITTING ROOM AND STUDY
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS & AMPLE DRIVEWAY
- 10 YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
**EARLY BIRD RESERVATION WILL ALLOW YOU TO HAVE CHOICE OF MATERIALS AND INPUT INTO THE FIT-OUT OF THE PROPERTY - FOR A LIMITED PERIOD ONLY**
147B PARK LANE - 1711 SQFT OF BRAND NEW UBER CONTEMPORARY 3 STOREY FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME BURSTING WITH INNOVATIVE DESIGN AND CONSIDERED CRAFTMANSHIP. A HIGHLY SPECIFIED AND ENERGY EFFICIENT HOME. UNIQUE ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN. ELEVATED POSITION.
Ground floor: Private entrance hall with storage cupboards. Sitting room with impressive feature windows to the front elevation. A pocket sliding door leads through to inner hall with w.c. and utility off and with oak and glass feature staircase leading to the first floor. Large open plan lounge/dining area and kitchen with glass roof light and floor to ceiling Bi-fold sliding doors opening into the landscaped garden.
First Floor: Two double bedrooms, family bathroom and study. Master bedroom has large feature windows to the front elevation and complemented with an en suite shower room and dressing room. Bedroom two and study (bedroom 5) have views over the rear garden and onto the woodland at the rear.
Second Floor: Two double bedrooms and shower room. Both bedrooms have feature windows with an aspect towards the tree tops to the front and the woodland to the rear. These bedrooms feature large Velux roof lights offering views towards Mow Cop.
Outside: The plot measures approximately 421 sqm and features a deep frontage set behind oak and silver birch trees, shared driveway and private parking for three vehicles. To the rear of the property there is a tiered garden with three patio areas, finished with stone paving, a lawn and space for a garden shed. The tiered patios have views towards Mow Cop Castle. A path and steps connects the rear of the property to the front.
Full gas central heating. 10 year structural warranty.
Bordering open countryside and on the outskirts of the town of Biddulph which offers a good selection of pubs, restaurants and fitness centre, whilst still having a variety of outdoor pursuits including scenic walks in Staffordshire and the Peak District National Park. The town centre boasts Sainsburys, Argos, butchers, florists and newsagents as well as essential services such as chemists, doctors and dentists. Congleton Railway Station is just 5 miles away (approximately a 10 - 15 minutes drive), located on the West Coast main line. This benefits from hourly direct services to Manchester City Centre within 40 minutes and Stoke on Trent within 15 minutes.
• Double glazed PVCu windows.
• Feature windows to front and rear elevations.
• Angled full height glazing with feature angled ceilings to bedrooms 3 and 4.
• Feature anthracite front door
• Bi-fold aluminium doors to gardens.
• Oak newell posts with glass inserts to stairs and landing.
• Grey oak engineered flooring to open plan space.
• High levels of cavity & loft thermal insulation.
• 10 year structural warranty.
Safety & Security
• Mains and battery powered smoke detectors.
• Window locks to all windows.
Mechanical & Electrical
• LED down lighters to kitchen.
• Pendant for feature lights to kitchen and hall.
• White switches & sockets.
• Pre-wired digital TV aerial.
• Gas central heating throughout with Smart individual room control
• Feature column radiators to all rooms.
• All walls and ceiling finished in matt white emulsion.
• All internal woodwork painted pure white satin.
• Internal doors painted in satin white.
• All ironmongery chrome/brushed stainless steel.
• Contemporary kitchen featuring semi matt handless kitchen doors.
• Slim line worktop with upstands
• AEG/BOSCH Oven.
• AEG/BOSCH Extractor Hood.
• AEG/BOSCH Induction Hob.
• Integrated dishwasher.
• Integrated fridge freezer.
• One and a half bowl recessed sink.
• Internal cutlery and pan storage.
Separate Utility Room
• Semi matt kitchen units
• System boiler
• Space for washing machine and dryer
• Tiled floor
Bathroom, En-Suite, Shower Room
• Bespoke bathroom in contemporary style.
• White sanitary ware.
• Chrome complementary brassware.
• Fitted bath with shower over in bathroom.
• Feature tiling to bathroom.
• Tiled floor to bathroom.
• Slim-line shower trays to en suite & shower room.
• Frameless shower screens.
• His and Hers sinks to en suite
• Rainforest style shower head to all shower rooms.
• Towel radiators.
• Wireless Sound System to all bathrooms controlled from your smart phone.
• Feature Grey Slate style cladding.
• External lighting to front of the property.
• Fully landscaped front and rear gardens.
• Block paviours and gravel sections to driveway.
• Stone paving to pathways and patios.
IMAGES, PHOTOGRAPHS AND PLANS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY.
PLEASE NOTE THE 'DETAILS' PROVIDE GUIDANCE OF FITTINGS AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.